1. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your device by your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to provide you with user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you so that our web server can offer you a better, more individual and faster website that is better tailored to your needs.
Please note that you may be unable to access some web content if you block cookies.
Cookies come in the following varieties:
- Session cookies: These are stored on your computer or device while surfing our website and are then deleted afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for longer.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and are embedded in our website. They are used to provide personalized advertisements, for example.
- We use session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to enhance your experience with our content and advertisements.
This website uses web analysis services of Google. For detailed information, see „TERMS AND CONDITIONS“.
3. Third-party cookies
Some third parties set cookies on your computer, in particular to record visitors’ behavior and to personalize their services (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several third-party cookies may be used. You can read about how third parties deal with cookies on the appropriate pages of the network. Please see the table below for notes on the networks. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check the respective third-party websites to verify what cookies are used and how you can manage them. For common third-party providers such as Facebook and Google etc., the “Digital Advertising Alliance” offers an option to collectively opt out for all DAA companies. For more information, see items 4 and 5.
4. WE CURRENTLY USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES
- Google: _utmb, _utmc, _utma, _utmz, _utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUSUI_BETA, OTZ
- Facebook : c-User, datr, fr, locale, lu, atc, csm, p, presence, s, xs, ASP.NET_SessionId, pl,
- Mietski: mietskiVisited, mietskiCart, language, mietskiUserData, mietskiPaymentType, cookie_banner_seen, mietskiOrderId, emcdnuid
5. Managing cookies/Objection
- View cookies,
- Allow cookies,
- Disable all cookies or particular cookies,
- Disable all cookies when the browser is closed,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be placed and
- Do not allow tracking using web analytics
The instructions for disabling cookies in the following browsers can be found on the manufacturers’ sites. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may be unable to use some areas of our website.
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome (Windows) / Chrome (Mac) / Chrome für iOS / Chrome für Android
- Safari (iOS)
You can disable all non-essential first-party and third-party cookies here: